Friday, August 14, 2009

The Week of 8/10/09


Heather, near Cripple Creek, CO.... feeling small in the world.


The previous post dealing with some of this has been removed, formatting problems that I could not control were really bugging me, so a fresh go is in order...

It's a cloudy/rainy morning and the urge to write is not upon me, so we'll go with a bullet point rundown of events...

  • We went hiking near Cripple Creek, 10,500ft+
  • Won money in Roulette (B) and slots (H)
  • I hit 8, 11, and 35 direct, made $1 bet on each and pays 35:1.
  • Why those numbers? I turned 35 on 8/11
  • B started a new job after passing MSCE & MCITP, IT for a financial services firm
Thus concludes the update section of the blog. We now turn you to the future plans desk...

Nothing to report. I think our plans this weekend include yard work, eating veggies from our garden, and taking a nap.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment